Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

3 weeks to go

i've been dreaming abt going to these magical places named angkor wat, luang prabang, hoi an and chiang mai. exotic places, yet well within reach.

this is the time. i'm going.

i've been hounding friends who travelled to these places, sought their advice, read books, researched. it's exciting to plan my itinerary, to read abt these places, their highlights.there is a certain thrill of going to a place unknown, without knowing their language. fearing of getting lost. worse, getting ripped off. but i'm from manila, so i should know better (or so i say to myself).

so many things to do before i go:

1. get my lasik surgery-there is nothing like opening my eyes and i don't have to grope for my glasses anymore. to be able to soak the beauty of the places i'm gonna see without the help of contact lens.
2. get a proper camera
3. decide what to bring-aside fr my pillow, malong, umbrella, bug spray, sunblock and my rain jacket and clothes, i can't think of anything else to bring.pack light!

i'll be reading more abt my destination this coming weeks.

i do hope the real thing is better than my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment